Featured post

Sean Dampte UK based singer, drops new track,‘Energy’

Monday 11 December 2017

Erotic Story/Marvis Dairies: Stealing sex from her boss at the Christmas party

Peju tried her best to avoid her boss who she is intensely crushing on. It was better at the office but they're alone somewhere discreet at the party.

The weekend is here finally, which means our end of the year party is only a few hours away, my office made sure not to spare any expense because of the type of guests we invited.

Just a few minutes thought about the party tightened my stomach again, for some reason I’ve been nervous about the event and my intestines seem to form a nut each time my thoughts drifts to the event. Maybe because he’s going to be there, wow I just got goosebumps all over my skin, so yeah it’s about him.

ALSO READ: Stealing sex from sexy newcomer in church

The issue now is if I can face him, I have successfully avoided him since he was introduced as the new Managing Director, we shared some sort of connection for the moment we shook hands I could swear he held onto me for long. Being the shy type I stayed away from anything that would connect us.

I know when he comes to work so I leave my station be for he comes, I don’t take files to his office unless he’s busy or not on seat or I’d just send a mail, I leave when I when I see him approach etc. All this I do but deep inside I crave to be around him, now knowing that I’m going to be in an event with him and that I need to report to him directly during the event is overwhelming.

The day passed swiftly and before you could say jack, it’s past office hours and I’m at home being beautified by a make-up artist, I had picked a simple but stunning light blue dress with a silver purse and stilettos to match. My accessories were all perfect but I still lacked something, confidence, so after a 360 degree turn in front of my mirror, I picked up my car keys and drove to the event centre.

When I got to the venue, most of the guests had arrived and were catching up along with friends and family, being the head organiser, I went around making sure things were going on well. I was doing a lot of moving around and I was glad I did as it kept me away from my emotional oppressor. I needed one of the storekeepers to do something for me, so I went looking for her only to run into the least person I wanted to be left alone with the MD.

I made a swift turn and headed for the door but his voice stopped me

‘You ain’t running away now again are you?’ He said

‘Huh, what do you mean running away?’ I asked.

He laughed softly and said

ALSO READ: Stealing sex from the married Bayo

‘You don’t think that I’m stupid enough not to notice that you avoid me every time, do you?’ He said

‘Erm, I- eh- urm what do you mean by avoid you sir?’ I replied stunned even though I was backing him

‘Look, I know that I’m the reason behind your absenteeism every morning when I come to work, the reason why you bring files to my tables only when I have a guest feign its important and that you couldn’t till the guest is gone, the reason you take the pain of scanning documents and sending to me when my office is just opposite your work station, the reason why you leave once you see me stepping in, the reason why you swiftly turned just now and headed for that door, the reason why you won’t turn around now to face me.’

He said, I was so stunned that I couldn’t find what to say, like words eluded me, but seeing that I was silent he continued

‘I don’t bite you know, I’m an easy going person, but how will you get to know that when you run off at the mere sight of me.’  He said, I looked to my side murmured an

‘I’m sorry’ and made to leave when he held my hand and drew me close. I turned to confront him only to realise that he was so close that our noses where inches apart, my heart sank into my tummy, I started sweating and my breathing became heavy.

I was almost at the edge of having a nervous breakdown, he held my shoulders and said

‘Calm down Peju, you are freaking out for nothing; I wish you could see yourself now, you look so pale like one who saw a ghost, I’d leave you now before I cause more harm’ With that he turned to leave

‘Stop’ I said I went closer to him and tried to speak but our lips spoke to each other instead. The kiss was very intense as we savoured each other’s mouth, he found my tongue and I his, he ran his hands through my skin located my boobs and squeezed.

I moaned into his mouth, he pulled me to the wall, used his legs to widen mine, he hiked my dress up and I pushed my butt into him, he undid his belt and zip to unleash his tool with which he spanked me. I moaned again a little loud this time, he then used the tip to brush my pussy lips, once he felt my wetness, he slid in.

I only realised how huge he is when he filled me up, he waited a little bit so I can relax and get used to him, considering the fact that I’m very tight, when he noticed that I’m ok, he started thrusting. His thrusts where shuttling between soft and fierce and I was moaning softly till he pinched my tits and started thrusting hard and I screamed out of pleasure.

He covered my mouth and I produced muffled sounds, he increased his tempo and my muscles started contracting, when he greased through my g-spot I came hard on his dick and that pushed him over the edge too as he climaxed.

ALSO READ: Annoying Chidozie and stubborn Uloma settle with sex

As we gasped for breath we had footsteps of people and rushed out through the back door with him proposing we finish up properly at his place.

Erotic Story/Marvis Dairies: Stealing sex from her boss at the Christmas party



CLICK HERE TO READ FULL CONTENT

Brought to you by: RIDBAY | WEBSITE DESIGN & DIGITAL MARKETING