Featured post

Sean Dampte UK based singer, drops new track,‘Energy’

Friday 20 March 2015

How to check BIS expiry date, MB (Glo, MTN, Airtel & Etisalat)

Checking the status (expiry date and remaining data in MB) of your BIS on Airtel, Etisalat, Glo and MTN is very easy. You only need to dial some USSD codes or send a particular keyword to a shortcode to know the date your BIS expires. Yes, it is that easy but once you don’t know something, you don’t know it.



I am writing this post because I has this challenge myself not too long ago. I was trying to get the date my Etisalat BIS would expire but could not easily. I searched the internet and most of what I saw has to do with normal internet data bundles. I had to call Etisalat before I could do it myself. Now I want to share it with everyone.

Codes for checking Etisalat, Glo, MTN, Airtel BIS expiry date



The following are the codes to dial or keywords to send to specific shortcodes to check the day (and time) your Blackberry Internet Service subscription expires and how much data remaining (all networks). They are very straightforward.

HOW TO CHECK BIS EXPIRY DATE FOR AIRTEL

Text STATUS to ‘’ 440 ’’ to check expiry date of Airtel BlackBerry® Service

HOW TO CHECK ETISALAT BIS EXPIRY DATE

Dial *228# to check expiry date of Etisalat BlackBerry® Service

CODE FOR CHECKING BIS EXPIRY DATE (GLO)

Text STATUS to 777 to check the expiry date of Glo BlackBerry® Service

HOW TO CHECK MTN BIS EXPIRY DATE

Text STATUS to ‘’ 21600 ’’ to check expiry date of MTN BlackBerry® Service

These are the codes that will reveal how much data you have left on your current BIS plan too. This should be included in the reply that would be sent to you. You should bookmark this page for future reference.